HOME
REGISTRY
DIRECTORY
SHOP
ABOUT
CONTACT
LEGAL
TRENDING NOW
Preppiest Schools
CULTURE | OLD BOYS CLUB | Preppiest Schools List Preppy is a term that was coined in the 1980's to refer to a particular class ...
Sunshine, Lollipops and... a Computer Virus!
No matter how fine one's plans may be fate always has a way of changing them. As this is a relatively young blog, it was my intention to...
Preppiest Nicknames
Few true preps go by their real name. In fact, having a nickname and your choice thereof is a clear indicator of preppiness and, indeed, c...
Welcome
MISCELLANY
|
EDITORIALS
|
Welcome Note
Hello world and welcome to my "Preppy is a Way of Life" blog.
As a man who grew up with a truly preppy lifestyle I thought I'd share some of my musings and interests with those who care to listen.
Thank you and I do so hope that you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment